Lights and heating
• Take advantage of daylight.
• Lights turn on only when you need them. With any saving lamp you can save less than 4 euros per year.
• Internal doors carefully shut to keep heat in the room.
• The energy consumption of the TV is connected with the size and brightness of the screen. Brighter is the screen is, more energy is consumed. You can reduce the excessive brightness in the settings.
• Switch off television and all devices connected to it and do not leave them in standby mode.
• Devices that are not used (especially when you are not at home) completely disconnected from the socket. You can save around forty euros per year.
• If only one device is used , you include it in a separate line.
GOAP with its own “smart solutions" can
help you saving energy.
The “SMART HOME” solution can optimize energy consumption through management systems for heating, cooling, ventilation, lighting and shading.
With the use of "scenarios" (arrival / departure home,
go on holiday, ...) you can reduce energy
Example of scenario "Home Departure": the rule turns off the lights and selected shades, transfer heating to the efficient regime, reduces the current desired temperature from 24° C to 20° C.